The Essential Question

That’s really good Lois. We also talked about how not only were we trying to create this scenario where we are teaching and learning and allowing our students to explore the use of technology, but we also talked about how we were creating a professional learning network for ourselves. I don’t know if you want to incorporate that into the essential questions.

Cheers W

5 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Smethurst Lois October 13, 2013 at 10:00 am | | Reply

Yes we did. Thanks for the feedback Wendy.

2. Smethurst Lois October 13, 2013 at 10:04 am | | Reply

What if we change it to “How do we create purposeful online spaces for students and teachers where they can collaborate with others and create global links and personal learning networks.?”

Is it too long? We could leave out global links…

3. Smethurst Lois October 13, 2013 at 10:24 am | | Reply

Thanks for your help.

4. Shirley Noble October 13, 2013 at 1:21 pm | | Reply

Thanks Lois for the link to the Blog. My class has been studying “Our Community, Rules and Laws” last term and we started an online petition using change.com to gather support for their letters to the Shire of Yarra Ranges asking for a safe walking/riding footpath from school to Warburton. I’m sure I wouldn’t have thought of using social media like facebook to promote a classroom activity before starting this P.D. of Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century. It was an online space that allowed the children to explore the use of technology and share their ideas with the wider community.