How Can One Question Cover a Variety of Projects?
At the last hangout we discussed the various projects that participants have decided to try and how the Essential Question can cover them all.
- Creating global links in the classroom
- How do we create and maintain a culture of skilled and competent Technology users in classrooms and schools? (Teachers and students)
- How can I teach children to use technology when I am not confident in ICT myself?
- How can we provide quality professional learning focusing on ICT to our teachers to enhance their capacity to create exciting programs for our students?
- How do we integrate ICT into our teaching and to what extent should we allow ICT to frame what we do?
- How do we create purposeful online spaces for our students to use confidently.
The suggestion was that we combine the first and the last to become:
“How do we create purposeful online spaces for students where they can collaborate with others and create global links?”