The Essential Question

How Can One Question Cover a Variety of Projects?

At the last hangout we discussed the various projects that participants have decided to try and how the Essential Question can cover them all.

Proposed Investigations
  • Creating global links in the classroom
  • How do we create and maintain a culture of skilled and competent Technology users in classrooms and schools? (Teachers and students)
  • How  can  I teach children to use technology when I am not confident in ICT myself?
  • How can we provide quality professional learning focusing on ICT to our teachers to enhance their capacity to create exciting programs for our students?
  • How do we integrate ICT into our teaching and to what extent should we allow ICT to frame what we do?
  • How do we create purposeful online spaces for our students to use confidently.
The suggestion was that we combine the first and the last to become:
“How do we create purposeful online spaces for students where they can collaborate with others and create global links?”

One Response

Page 1 of 1
  1. callanlewis October 18, 2013 at 5:18 am | | Reply

Hi all.

Yes it is indeed a massive tasks to try and summarise and condense all of these questions and ideas into one single overarching theme! We all had/have so many great thoughts, ideas and questions and I know I personally have also been introduced to so many new possibilities, tools, programs and resources so far from the sessions, it can all be a bit overwhelming.

I feel that the suggestion above is a good one and creates a solid ‘Essential question’ to which we can all ponder, collaborate and investigate. Great work Team Create! 🙂

I look forward to collaborating more and investigating some 21st Century ways of answering and addressing this question through the projects.